2.2.06

I´m Back

Yes, hello fans, I am back to blogging. I do not have internet at home now, so thus all my blogging efforts will be done at the internet cafe... so my pictures will be limited. I am back in Honduras for another six months and then from there, who knows. I am kicking around the idea of playing architect and joining the "real world." In March, I will also be returning home for a scholarship interview through the Rotary Foundation. The dream would be to study in Australia for one year. Ah, that travel bug can be quite a pest.

Well friends, I am going to go slow here on getting back into the blog of things, until tommorow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you're back! That travel bug is rather pesty, isn't it? Life would be easy if it just left us alone...but it would also be rather boring, I think.

2/08/2006  
Blogger jerad said...

Thom,

Glad your back, send me an email sometime jeradfoster@mac.com. I've been busy as I am sure you have. Check out www.drummondhome.blogspot.com.
Jerad

2/08/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home